I am delighted to announce that Conversocial has successfully completed the rigorous Hellios FSQS certification process, a benchmark used by major UK banks and financial institutions.
FSQS (Financial Services Qualification System) is a community of financial institutions including banks, building societies, insurance companies, and investment services, collaborating to agree on a single standard for collecting the increasing amount and complexity of third party information needed to demonstrate compliance to regulators, internal policies and governance controls.
As the environment in financial services becomes more complex, FSQS provides a mechanism for financial organisations to collect and manage supplier compliance assurance information.
FSQS helps introduce responsible business practices and is currently used by 30 Banks Building and Insurance companies including Lloyds Banking Group, Metro Bank, Santander, TSB, The Bank of England, Bank of Ireland, Virgin Money, BNP Paribas and AIB.
This Accreditation requires suppliers to be audited against FSQS requirements in the areas of: Business continuity, Financial, Insurance, Health & Safety, IT Security, Anti-Bribery, Recruitment, Operational Risks, Fraud, GDPR, Responsible Business Governance, Environmental and Sustainability.
“For Conversocial our FSQS qualification is a significant achievement. As an accreditation that is used by some of the financial sector's biggest customers of digital services, it underpins our contribution to responsible business practices, data protection, and compliance with regulations. In addition, it provides our current customers built-in proof of compliance for internal and external regulatory inquiries while being aware that they are operating with a fully registered FSQS-accredited firm. Also, our prospective customers will engage with Conversocial safe in the knowledge that allows easier onboarding of suppliers. For Conversocial, this is a huge move forward as it offers additional proof that we are proud as a business of upholding good management standards and maximum organisational accountability.” Chowdhury Rahman, Global Head of Information Security at Conversocial.
Conversocial helps financial institutions solve that challenge with:
- Secure account verification: Agent Assist (property account verification technology) means that agents never handle a customer’s PPI. Instead, it enables agents to dispatch skill-based or purpose-driven bots to collect information or complete transactions. Virtual assistants then return the conversation to the human agent once they’ve completed the task.
- A secure, stable and scalable platform: You want to be sure that we’re as careful with your customers’ data as you are. Hence, our philosophy is to allow both customers and employees to use a product and platform which is Secure by Design. We enable our customers by ensuring that Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability of their data is at the core of our products and services. Conversocial’s data collection, encryption, and storage is held to the highest security standard. Conversocial is ISO27001:2013 accredited organization and holds the certification in good standing.
- Benefits to our customers:
- Immediate access to accurate, comprehensive and high-quality data
- Reduced time and cost associated with pre-qualification, assurance and on-going compliance
- More effective identification and management of supply chain risk and brand reputation
- Enhanced management information reporting on key supplier measures
- Ability to source credible third parties
- Validation of supplier data
The world’s leading FinServ brands use Conversocial to engage with consumers over messaging channels to improve customer retention and drive revenue. Join them here!