Social media has overturned the traditional business-customer relationship and as customers gain more power, their expectations for good service will keep on rising. It is unsurprising therefore that 65% of CMOs are looking to get rid of broad target audiences and deal with customers’ as individuals.
With this in mind, we have teamed up with Useful Social Media to present a 45 minute best practice webinar alongside BBVA Compass, Comcast and Amica Insurnace.
- Tuesday March 17th, 12pm Eastern / 4pm GMT
- Jennifer Dominiquini, Chief Marketing Officer at BBVA Compass
- Jared Schultheis, Executive Director, Digital Media Outreach & Customer Relations at Comcast
- Joshua March, CEO & Founder at Conversocial
- Lisa Melton, Assistant Vice-President, Marketing at Amica Insurance
The webinar will provide insight on how to:
- Personalization at scale: From reach to resolution, ensure that you are meeting your customers where they are, on the only channel they own.
- Creating a seamless social experience: Evolve your organizational structures to avoid internal tension and get everyone aligned.
- Achieving a 360 degree customer understanding: Surface actionable insights and generate a cross platform identity for informed and unique customer interaction.
If you are unable to attend, but still interested in hearing the discussion, register and a recording will be sent out following the broadcast. There will be plenty of time for discussion, too – share your thoughts, questions and views about our webinar with #CSMNY.