Companies can utilize Conversocial’s new SMS integration to deliver human, convenient and in-the-moment service to mobile customers.
The mobile consumer is adopting more social networks and messaging apps than companies can keep up with. Customers have quickly embraced social as a channel of choice for communication, preferring its in-the-moment, human and convenient qualities. Customer expectations have once again increased, and now these qualities are expected to carry over from social to all interactions with the brand.
While SMS has been around for more than 20 years, it lacked the tools to be a mature engagement channel. SMS has traditionally been used as a 1-way broadcast channel, often to blast marketing promotions or automatic confirmations, with no way for the customer to easily respond back to the business. While SMS was once at the forefront of mobile messaging, it’s about time the channel caught up to the modern consumer.
Conversocial, the leading digital care platform for the mobile customer, now offers companies the ability to leverage SMS in a more human and social way to better serve their customers across private, mobile channels. Along with our partnership with Nexmo to develop the SMS gateway, we’ve applied our approach to this channel to help companies seamlessly manage 2-way SMS conversations at the speed of digital.
Why use SMS as a 2-way service channel?
Your customers want it: 64% of customers prefer texting over voice, and 44% of customers want immediate access to an agent rather than waiting on hold. Companies have also seen a 40% call deflection rate when pivoting customers to SMS.
- Majority of consumers have SMS notifications enabled, acting as an ‘always-on’ connection to the customer.
- SMS blends the real-time and personal nature of social with the portability and accessibility of mobile.
- Private channels allow for more secure exchange of information
Effortlessly prioritize and route SMS interactions with Conversocial, so agents work on the most pressing service issues alongside other mobile channels: Key functionality:
- Built-in compliance layer to meet regulatory ‘Do Not Call’ requirements and provide customer the option to opt-out of communications
- Configurable auto-responses to set menu options and welcome messages
- Powerful analytics and reporting to track resolution, sentiment conversion and important agent performance KPIs
To learn more about how you can leverage SMS as a faster, cheaper, and more convenient service channel, request to speak with one of our solution consultants or text us at +1 (971) 444-7001.