We’ve spent a lot of time trying to figure out the best ways to help our customers deliver great customer service on social networks. Now we’d like to share everything we’ve learnt, as well as the insights of some very experienced speakers, in our first event ‘When customer service goes social’.
When Customer Service Goes Social: Weds October 5th, 18.00 - 20.00
We’ve buddied up with the great team at Chinwag, to sponsor and take part in a panel discussion on the opportunities and challenges presented by addressing customer care on Facebook and Twitter, including:
- How best to organise to deal with this new communication channel
- How to manage reputation
- When to kick into crisis mode
- How to engage with customers
- How to organise internally to best respond and take advantage of these channels
- What metrics to use and what constitutes ROI
We’ll be announcing our panellists shortly, so stay tuned for updates!
You can read more about the event, and get tickets here.