Customer service agents are at the forefront of your brand communications, and your most important resource in driving customer satisfaction. Their mistakes drive 89% of negative customer experiences. And yet too many businesses have not fully trained these teams on the power–and risk–of social as a customer service tool.
Social customer service requires a different set of skills from those required of both traditional customer service agents and social media managers. With this in mind, we have teamed up with Useful Social Media to present a 40 minute best practice webinar alongside American Airlines and Nissan.This 40 minute webinar will provide best practice on how to empower your agents to deliver superior customer resolutions.
Wednesday May 21st, 10am EDT
- Annette Hernandez, Manager, Social Customer Experience at American Airlines
- Anne McGraw, Senior Manager of Customer Experience at Nissan
- Josh March, CEO & Co-Founder at Conversocial
The webinar will provide insight on how to:
- Structure and map out internal touch-points for your social care team to support collaborative real-time decision making
- Train your agents with the right guidelines, boundaries and brand voice to ensure consistency across your support
- Educate your team to solve and not deflect problems over social media for a quicker and helpful resolution
- Scale your resources and identify ways to adjust your internal team during times of change
If you are unable to attend, but still interested in hearing the discussion, register your details and a recording will be sent out following the webinar. There will be plenty of time for discussion, too – share your thoughts, questions and views about our webinar with #csmcs.