Customers have higher expectations for the quality and speed of responses they receive from companies than ever before over social media. However, achieving an integrated, authentic and efficient response—in order to boost customer satisfaction and loyalty—remains a challenge for many.
- Tuesday 7th October, 12 PM BST / 7 AM EST
- Martha Roberts, Head of Customer Service Communications at Royal Mail
- Sam Diamond, Head of Brand and Communications at Gumtree
- Julian Johns, VP EMEA at Conversocial
The webinar will provide insight on how to:
- Streamline your internal communications and approval procedures to generate real-time insight, followed by a quick and authentic response
- Develop the right structure to support social customer service. Moreover, integrate social with traditional CRM platforms for consistent and enriched customer experiences
- Generate a 1-to-1 and human relationship with customers through a personalized and personable approach
If you are unable to attend, but still interested in hearing the discussion, register and a recording will be sent out following the broadcast. There will be plenty of time for discussion, too – share your thoughts, questions and views about our webinar with #csmeu.