We are excited to unveil Conversocial’s brand new analytics.
We’ve spent a lot of time speaking with customers about what is really important to track, as Facebook and Twitter ramp up as serious customer service channels. Conversocial’s new customer service-focused analytics allow you to understand your Facebook and Twitter customer service demand, and how effectively you’re dealing with it.
Version one of Conversocial’s customer service analytics gives you:
- Breakdown of your incoming messages – get a snapshot of your customers’ interactions and see changes over time, to help with resourcing.
- View your outgoing responses to customers, the proportion of messages you have replied to, and your average response time. Benchmarking over time allows you to improve towards targets.
- Average response times for each agent to help you manage your team more effectively.
- Analysis of your in-tool tags, with relative volume and sentiment to help you stay on top of which customer issues are most prevalent.
- Custom channel selection – you can view stats for all your Facebook pages, Twitter accounts, individual channels or custom channel groups.
- An easy view of statistics for the past week, month or a custom date range - track changes over time in order to review performance.
What do you want to report on? Let us know how you analyse your Facebook and Twitter activity. We’re always keen to learn how to make social customer service work for you. Send suggestions our way at www.support.conversocial.com
New to Conversocial? To get customer service performance stats for your own social engagement efforts, sign up for a free account here.